Friday, June 25, 2010
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-06-25 22:18:51 UTC
What a great idea! I share your emails with ALL my cropping friends and we are putting a group together of HAPPY SCRAPPERS!
June 24, 2010 1:51 PM
Thanks to all for participating!
Kwall send us an email so we can get you registered!
Can't wait to see you guys in November!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
1. Each one of you will have four feet of cropping space. We are limiting the crop to 100 spaces, so hurry up and get yourselves signed up so you can make the most of YOUR four feet!!!!! I can't WAIT to see what you all CREATE in that space.
2. The Hampton Inn of Hattiesburg has been very gracious to extend to The Little Birdie Croppers the low, low rate of $89.00 a night. Please make sure you mention the crop when you call to make your reservations! The phone number and website are: http://www.hamptoninn.com/ PHONE- (601)264- 8080.
Directions are as follows: From I-59N - Take Exit 65B, at 1st traffic light turn right. From I-59S - Take Exit 65, at first traffic light turn right. From 49N - Take 98W to 59N, and take Exit 65B, turn right at 1st light. From 49S - Take 59S to 65, merge right, turn right at traffic light. From 98E - Turn left at Amoco on Westover Drive. From Pine Belt Airport - Take I-59 to Exit 65. Merge right, turn right at the light.
3. FINALLY, I am SOOO excited about this crop and the goodies we are sharing with you all. This has been a dream of ours for quite some time. Melissa and I, along with our scrappin' squad enjoy hanging out so much, and have so few opportunities to get together that we wanted to create a venue to do JUST that!! We want to provide you with a relaxed atmosphere with no stress to meet schedules or follow rules. If you wanna wear your pj's all day, go ahead. We can even confiscate your cell phone at the door and play mind games with the people who try to interrupt your valuable scrap/friend/relaxation time!!! Our goal is for you all to have the most FUN that you can possibly squeeze out of a weekend, and if you only find time to do one little project.... it's all good! As long as we have given you an opportunity to DREAM. InSPirE. and CReAtE, OUR goal will have been met! HURRY up and join us!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
- What are the actual dates? November 4 - 6 p.m. til midnight, November 5 - 9 a.m. til midnight and November 6 - 9 a.m. til midnight.
- Are there hotels in the area? Yes and we are working on getting a group rate at the Hampton Inn in Hattiesburg. Details will be posted soon.
- Will there be vendors? YES!! We are going to have 4 vendors on site. Still working on the final details but we can tell you that Scrap Addicts will definitely be there. We will post others soon.
- Who will be the food vendors? We will order food from Roly Poly, Newks, Heavenly Ham and Sweet Peppers Deli. We are currently working with the restaurants to finalize a menu from each one. The menu will be available at the crop when you check in.
- Will there be classes? As of right now, no. Our goal for this crop was not to fill up your day with classes but to give you time to crop and have fun with your friends. (I can say that our gift to you will be something amazing that Anna Bess has come up with. She will have detailed instructions in the packet with your gift and of course will be available at the crop to answer questions.)
I hope we have answered your questions. If there is anything else that you need to know, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your patience!
Melissa & Anna Bess
The Little Birdie Crop is now open for Registration!
We've added another day for cropping -
dates are now:
Thursday, November 4th, 6 p.m. til midnight
Friday, November 5th, 9 a.m. til midnight
Saturday, November 6th, 9 a.m. til midnight
Also, a Meal Plan is available for $40. This covers a light dinner on Thursday, and lunch and dinner on both Friday and Saturday. Drinks included.
Click on links to the right for registration and seating arrangements.
Email us with any questions and
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!